Saturday, April 25, 2015

Classic

Hello FRIENDS, 
So long, no see!! So this week Im introducing the basics...well my basics. 

My grand goal in life is to successfully mix prints. It always sounds like a great idea, but I can never leave my blacks and whites. I really don't own a lot of color, nonetheless prints. Most of the color that I own comes from my flannels, but even then they do not hold a range of patterns. Once again I gravitated towards the basic black and white just like the same repetitive story. My rides or die never seem to fail.(Tip of the day: Go get yourself as many shirt dresses that you can. they are so comfy and you can wear them with basically anything!)
I tried to mix prints, but in a sense I kind of cheated. Adding a print on a similar print might not have a drastic contrast, but it still provides dimension and interest to the outfit. You can't go wrong with stripes and flannels prints; they are so versatile. Stripes have also been seen in the runway this year. A variety of stripes in these classic prints and darker tones give off a different vibe.
This outfit radiates an attitude and I like it. It is more on the edgier side, but I have balanced this out with cute booties, laced socks, and a floppy hat. Together this outfit seems to speak for itself.

Outfit attitude: "I might have slept in this shirt, but you will never know".

Thank you for reading,
Esperanza:)
Outfit Details
Shirt Dress: Brandy Melville
Button up: Hollister
Boots: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Hat: Forever21














No comments:

Post a Comment