Saturday, February 14, 2015

Simple.


Hey there, 

I am not sure how the weather works where you guys live, but here in southern California it seems to have risen quickly. There are only sunny warm days to come. As the temperature starts to change we should all look forward to retiring our bulky winter clothing; its time to say, "Till we meet again". After those heart felt goodbyes we can only expect some welcoming hellos. Hey there sheer fabric. How do you do summer print patterns? Yes, its time to surrender any memory of cool weather to this heat. 

I love myself a flowy maxi skirt, especially if it has two slits!! The breeze seems to capture the fabric really well, giving you a Marilyn Monroe feel.  When you wear a skirt with two slits make sure to wear something underneath; mine conveniently comes with black shorts attached. In this look I decide to just put on a simple crop top with some cool detail in the front. I have been recently seeing these kinds of crop tops/bralettes being wore under tops to create the illusion of layering. I personally really like the fact that I can skip wearing a real bra now and then. As for shoes my go-to booties never fail me. We have grown a very trusting relationship. 

Simple outfit, simple day.
Till next time, 
-E


Outfit Details
Booties- H&M
Crop top and Socks- Forever21
Skirt- TJ Max








No comments:

Post a Comment