Saturday, February 7, 2015

Distress & Stripes

Hello, hello
How are you?
I swear days go by so fast. Well its Saturday and you know what that means? HOPE BOTTLE blog post day. 

This week has been one of those weeks where I live day by day, hour by hour, and count my minutes. For all of those students who have experienced the university quarter system, its safe to say that week 5 is torture. Well for those who haven't experience the wonderful school system it all starts like this:
  • Week 1 = buy all your books and necessary material
  • Week 2 = catch up with friends and relax a bit
  • Week 3 = midterms, quizzes, papers, projects, and all the multitude to assigned work. 
  • Weeks 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 = Rip your hair out because the quarter has been flying by and you seem to not have anything in order, you are behind in everything, and yet you still seem have more deadlines and due dates.
Yup thats the quarter system for you, but at the end of the day its all worth it because an education is very valuable. 

Okay, now about this outfit!!
Its one of my artsy looks. I love this top and the way it looks like almost a cape but yet it plays on the button up collared shirt look. I wore another collar (my necklace) to add some interest. Do you see the way in which the silver peter pan necklace reflect the shirt collar; it makes it stand out!!
Pair it with jeans and you are good to go. Well talking about leaving, I must get going. LA awaits. I'll be going to the Fashion District to get some lovely fabrics for my future designs. 

I hope you guys are well, till nest time
-E



Outfit details
Necklace and Shirt- Forver21
Jeans- American Eagle
Mini Bag- Steve Madden









No comments:

Post a Comment