Saturday, January 17, 2015

Number 6


Hello, hello!!

I promise that I am working on getting a fixed schedule going for the blog, but I'm just waiting on some materials from Amazon (tripod and remote control shutter). This will allow me to be more independent in a way; I would technically not need a photographer. With this being said I will still try my best to provide quality images for my beautiful audience. Independence involves taking a difficult step in the right direction, so please bare with me.

So last week was the first day that I decided to go to the Fashion District in LA and man did it bring back so many memories. This place reminds so much of the city in Mexico where I was born. Beautiful memories of my colorful city. Well I bought these joggers from there for the economical price of $10. WOW, I know!

When I start to style an outfit I like to begin with a special piece (joggers in this case) then build around it adding items to evolve the concept I had in mind. I have been seeing several people wear these up (comfy chic) but I decided to wear them down (comfortable for 3 long class lectures). If you are just doing errands then the way I styled my outfit is for you, but if you want to be more classy by all means dress the joggers up. I love to get inspiration from street fashion looks. For dressing up joggers, instead of a crop top I would recommend a light blue button up, tuck it in, and roll up the sleeves and instead of shoes go for some strapped heeled sandals. Last but not least, accessorize as necessary. 

Thanks for supporting what I love.
Take care, 
Esperanza.

Outfit Details
Shirt- Urban Outfitters
Joggers- Shop in the Fashion District LA
Shoes- Converse
Backpack- PINK
Necklaces- All thrifted
Anklets- Gift from Mexico. 










No comments:

Post a Comment