Sunday, January 11, 2015

B Kool


Hey guys, 
I'm trying to keep up with this new schedule that I have made up for myself, but who knew that it would be this hard? I am a busy-holic. I don't feel right if I'm not in a hurry, so when I forget to pencil something important into my day like publishing a post, I find myself mentally stuck. Should I just publish it and not like the finish result or should I wait till I'm happy with it? Satisfaction and completion are my mantra; I must be 100% happy so that the little voice in the back of my mind is suppressed. 

A little about me:
I'm in a Fashion club here on my campus (UCI) and we host an annual Fashion Show with student designers. This will be the second year in which I part take and I'm hoping for the best. I'm excited to see artistry walk down the runway and you should be excited to experience with me (vicariously) the marvel of creating pieces out of scratch. So just a heads up and be ready to expect some cool stuff later this spring. 

Okay outfit time, wait who's kidding me, straight to this jacket! 
Praising emoji.

Enough said right? Well this beauty is thrifted and its exactly what my closet needed. The design on the back made this piece a keeper. I could just imagine some 80's jock wearing this jacket and thinking that he was the coolest, hahaha. If you are wearing something as shapeless and guy-ish as this jacket I recommend that you add some cool or feminine features like lace or flower print. Also keep the rest of our outfit pretty simple to add focus on that one special item.

Hope y'all are having a great week.
till next time.
-E

Outfit details
Jacket- thrifted
Dress- forever21
Shoes- Tillys
Socks- Stance
Chain necklace- H&M
other necklaces- Kendra Scott












No comments:

Post a Comment