Friday, November 28, 2014

Silver Coins

I'm back!!

Feels sooooo great to be home. I missed this little town of mine. So how was your holiday? Mine was great because of all of the food (duh). Tamales of course, typical Mexican tradition. Even though I had a delicious dinner, I made my way to the mall for some Black Friday shopping. What better way to celebrate these deal, but by wearing all black (my comfort color). Although I did wear black, there is no way in hell that I wore this outfit! Of course not!

  1. It gets way too cold at night
  2. how in the world would I be able to make it through the night with these shoes.
This year I was pretty disappointed, because I did not find any of the things that were on my list. I guess I will wait for cyber Monday. The holiday season is coming by so fast and the quarter seems to come to an end and I don't want to wait for the last minute to go out and get stuff. Ehh, I guess I'll be fine because this year I want to hand make a lot of my gifts; they just feel more special. Well I hope that all of you had a great time, till next time.

-E


Outfit details
shirt, socks, and necklace- Forever21
Skirt- hand made
jacket- old navy












No comments:

Post a Comment