Monday, November 24, 2014

Gravy Baby


Hey there, 

Its just a normal Monday, but I'm happy. Happy to go HOME!! I can't wait for the 5 hour long drive through the beautiful freeways of LA (sarcasm included). I haven't gone home this quarter; I miss my family and friends. School has been stressful but I'm breathing, its all gravy baby. 

The weather in SoCal is bipolar. It alternates from cold to fresh to hot within hours. Its always hard to dress in the morning knowing that the weather might switch any moment. I miss my predictable winter weather from back home. Therefore, I must carry my cardigan. The Classic winter color of this season in my opinion is deep burgundy.Such a gorgeous color and it accents any plain outfit (like mine). 

Well I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. Eat. Eat. Eat. Remember to appreciate all you have, count your blessings, and loves the ones around you.  

I'm Thankful for:
An education
Good health 
and my family and friends. (of course!!)

-E




Outfit Details 
Dress- Thrifted
Cardigan- Forever21
Necklace- Charlette Russe
Boots- JC Penny













No comments:

Post a Comment