Saturday, July 26, 2014

Occasion



Outfit Of The Day:

After a week of boredom, bliss, and business i was able to dress up a bit. This is what i consider business casual attire. Today i decided to play it safe and go with the basic black and white color pallet, since it was my Mom's baptism. A two and a half hour drive to Bakersfield was nothing to see her happy. This day was important to her so i was there supporting her and all her endeavors. It also gave me a chance to showcase these stunning earrings. 


I had to wake up at 5 in the morning to be ready by 5:30 am. I quickly chose my grey trousers and paired them with a simple cream top that i tucked in. Since it was kind of fresh in the morning i threw on a black cardigan to complete the outfit. I put on my favorite rings and these beautiful earrings and i was ready. As for my hair, a simple pony tail seemed to fit the moment (and the heat).

Sometimes i like stepping out of my daily pieces and wearing something more refined while still being me. This was one of those days and the occasion asked for it. 

Outfit details
earrings- Kendra Scott
Shirt and bag- Forever21
Cardigan-  Banana Republic











No comments:

Post a Comment