Friday, July 18, 2014

Canvas









Hello there, 
First year of college is over and I'm back home for the summer. I finally realized that i have to show people what i love in hope that they will love it back or at least react to it and trust me these are some of my lovely, dainty outfits. I've put together worse; i sure love myself some crazy. 

My dried up valley inspires the breeziest looks, which are needed at this point of the summer. (100+ degree weather has me wearing white) Clean as a canvas, before i get to it. Maybe you should know that i also love painting. Random cacti grow on the side of the road, the usual. Take the picture and leave. 

Im really into this white fabric and the way is contrasts against the dazzling turquoise from this beautiful necklace. Since the necklace is a distraction, i paired the outfit with nude heals that just blend in. As for my hair, you will start to notice that i do not like to comb it. I let be, however it decides to fall for the day. 


Outfit details
Dress/shirt- Forever21
Shoes- Forever21
Necklace (that everyone needs to buy, seriously go buy it)- Walmart









Since this is my first post ever i went with white. Its how it all starts, out of nothing. Its clean cut and perfect for the heat. This might seem like "just a post" but i have been waiting and planning for a long time. This means a lot to me, because i am truly in love with what i do, and what i plan to do. Fashion is an easy way to say "hello", "i feel....", "This is me". I hope you understand what im trying to say. Clothing speaks and i love the conversations we have. Fabric is gorgeous and i love to admire it. Call me shallow, but you have to understand what i feel and what i think and how passionate i am about what i wear. 

I'll keep on doing this as long as it makes me happy, and i hope you guys get some inspiration or just some outfits ideas. If i can help, or if i have helped, Thank you! You have allowed me to continue the path to perfectly arranged disarragements or as people call it "a put together outfit".

Outfit details
Blouse- Forever21
Jeans- Citizens of Humanity
Shoes- JustFab
Necklaces- smallest and longest- Kendra Scott
                       middle purple stone- Brandy Melville 


No comments:

Post a Comment