Monday, September 8, 2014

Castle


First things first, i hate jeans! I literally own like 3 pairs but i bought these last week and i am obsessed. They are so comfy; they feel like I'm in sweats. They do not restrict me in any way, and the boy crop fit allows me to dress them down or fancy them up. These simply fit. There was no specific thought for this outfit, it just felt comfortable.

Hey there,  i know it has been a while but there are so many things going on right now and i need some Esperanza time. 

So what is exactly going on? I'm handling car business, family situations,  and figuring out apartment stuff all while i work. But all is good! One day at a time. 

This outfit kind of has a boho vibe with the distressed look, lace and cool necklace. I love this necklace, thank you dear friend (you know who you are). It is a hand made souvenir from Mexico. I can only admire the workmanship, because that thing has a billion glass beads. 

Till next random blog
-E
Outfit details
Shirt- Mine
Shoes- forever21














No comments:

Post a Comment